At Lovell Art Advisory, we welcome art collectors, established and new. We determine your collecting goals and curate artwork that resonates with you, sharing introductions to dynamic artist and collecting opportunities. We offer curated visits to art galleries, art museums, art fairs, auctions and artist studios as both in-person and virtual experiences.
• We guide each client through building an art collection by providing vetted, researched and authenticated recommendations
• We utilize our trusted network of private collectors, dealers and auction house professionals to coordinate fine art transactions
• We provide public & private sale market comparable analysis prior to purchase or sale
As accomplished collection managers for more than twenty years, Lovell Art Advisory takes care of all aspects of fine art installations to include art placement, logistics, art handling, and fine art lighting. We specify and coordinate framing and restoration services, and we maintain full documentation to include valuation reporting on behalf of our Private Clients.
• We manage all aspects of fine art installations to include experience with cranes and rigging for large scale installations and fine art lighting coordination
• We execute & manage all local, domestic and international logistics to include coordination with customs, installation in private homes and coordination of museum loans
• We create & maintain a fine art database with secure access for each client to include valuation reporting, research and documentation for authenticity and art historical significance